Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 15 November 26, 2010

Port of Arrival:  Fernadina Bch, Florida
Time of Arrival:1340 hrs
Engine Hours: 3584.4
Fuel: 26.59 gal $87.45 $3.289 a gal  slip $82.70
Log: 2230.9
Trip: 8.64
Weather: sunny 77, 20 mph winds
Time of Departure: 1045

Black Friday and I'm waiting for the store to open at 8:00. Saw Donna the owner of French Quarter on the street and she said she would go right over and open for me (since I was the only one around). I wandered around the store for about an hour, there are so many unusual things to browse. I made a few purchases, found Michael and Skipper and off we went to get to Fernadina Bch to do more shopping. Fueled up, tied up ( monster wind) Michael went to the laundry and I went shopping. Michael got a call while he was doing the laundry to inform him that a boat came into too fast docking and ran into our boat. It's ok, he hit our dinghy and bent his bow pulpit. (go figure). So many cute little shops and so many people shopping and I only made just a few little purchases. The weather went from sunny and calm to rainy and windy in a matter of minutes and then back to sunny again. This Florida weather is really bizarre. Walked Skipper again, dropped off laundry and headed to Archie's Pizza. This is one of the best Pizza restaurants on the entire ICW. Thin, crispy and delicious crust..made my tummy happy. Remember, it is Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment