Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 17 November 28, 2010

Port of Arrival: Daytona Beach
Time of Arrival: 4:30
Engine Hours: 3599.2
Fuel:
Log:22908
 Trip:57.67
 Weather: 48 degrees to 75 in the afternoon
Time of Departure: 7:05
We had to leave before sun up because we were on the edge of a shoal and had to leave before low tide Ick, the mud on the anchor was awful!! Cliff came out to wave us off (picture is on previous days blog). Michael slipped on his way out of the companionway and what a skinned shin he has (unfortunately I was in the shower and didn't hear him). By the time we got to Daytona it was sunny and 80 degrees. Went to the West Marine store just in time to spend $10 to make their number for the day. We are so accommodating like that..any reason to buy something new. See, I take care of all my West Marine associates and stores. lol  I just don't understand, I am on a 44 ft boat, driving along and can't find time to write this blog on time. There is always something to do..and you think I just lie around reading all day, I really am busy..cooking, cleaning, brushing Skipper, eating oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment