Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 23 December 4, 2010

Getting ready for soccer game





I woke up super early to find a Vet to take Skipper to because he is coughing alot. Was headed out to get GPS from the car when I realized that the house alarm was activated...good thing I didn't try and open the door. Not long after Marshall woke up and said their was a vet around the corner. I gave them a call and they said to come right over and it was literally 1 minute away and was an Animal Speciality Hospital. Dr Barry walked in the room and I had an instant like for the man before he even opened his mouth. What a thorough  Dr, he took xrays, checked him all over, gave me tons of meds for him and said it could be his heart because it is enlarged so he gave him laziks, said if that didn't work he should take the cough medicine. No fever and nothing drastic...that made me feel so much better.Quinton had a soccer game about 45 minutes away in the middle of nowhere. It was a really good game, he scored. This was the first we've seen in years, what a difference...it's men playing now.  We can't remember what we did the rest of the day...probably just hung around with Q and Marshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment